How to Stage Your Garden
Home staging is the process of presenting your home to appeal to your target market.
If your home has a garden, it might be one of the key selling points that attract a buyer and having it well cared for gives the impression that it’s easy to maintain.
You could get a professional to pull it into shape, or you could take care of it yourself by:
- Spreading a lawn lifter a month or two out, to energise your lawn.
- Keeping the lawn mowed and its edges trimmed.
- Weeding the garden often during the sale period.
- Adding fresh mulch to garden beds.
- Repairing the garden bed edging.
- Trimming back bushes and trees.
- Enhancing key areas with plants.
- Clearing any fallen leaves daily from the garden.
- Clearing any rubbish or loose items that don’t belong.
Investing in some plants to give your garden a lift might also go a long way in enhancing the entry and soothing any unattractive areas.