Marketing Essentials : Database Marketing
An exceptional agent will already have a large database of prospective buyers looking for a property like yours who are ready to buy. Having a solid database is not enough. The database must be highly active!
Your agent must be making frequent, consistent and relevant interaction with their database via:
- Phone calls
- Letter box drops including “Just Listed” flyers and “Sold” flyers
- Social media
Ask your agent these questions:
- Do you call ‘active buyers’ in your database immediately upon the listing of a property that meets their search parameters?
- Do you email prospective buyers in your database informing them of the goings-on in the real estate industry?
- Do you send a regular newsletter to your database with new properties and general real estate information? How often? How many people does it reach?
- Do you distribute “Just Listed” flyers, “Sold” flyers and other marketing material in letterboxes in the area? To how many people?
- Do you use social media marketing?